The cottage is attached to the owner’s residence, Elnagar House. It is all on one level and has been tastefully restored, with modern fitted kitchen and shower room. Visitors may park their car close to the cottage door for ease of access. Guests frequently sit outside to enjoy the garden and the view over the town to the hills beyond.
The accommodation comprises: open-plan living area / kitchen, double bedroom, shower room with w.c. The living area has a dining table with chairs, a cottage suite and television with DVD player. The kitchenette has fitted units with a ceramic hob/extractor, fan-assisted oven/grill, fridge, microwave oven, kettle and toaster. The tiled shower room has an electric shaving point.
Accommodation is owner-maintained
- WiFi included
- Electric heating throughout
- Access to washing and drying facilities on site
- Strictly no smoking
- Sorry no pets
- Weekly hiring charge from £295
- Price includes linen, towels and electricity.
- The cottage is normally let weekly (Saturday to Saturday).
- Arrivals after 2 pm / Departures by 10 am
- Short breaks, particularly off-season, may also be considered.
Click on a thumbnail below to see image gallery: